Everything you need to know about Ignored to Interviewed – my CV Writing Masterclass
You may have noticed I regularly deliver a CV writing masterclass. This helps jobseekers nail their CV to achieve more interviews and get offered their dream job with the right salary.
Every time I publicise new dates, I’m asked the same questions. So, I created this blog to explain everything you need to know before buying a place on Ignored to Interviewed.
This way, you know exactly what you get when you buy Ignored to Interviewed.
What is Ignored to Interviewed?
This 2-hour LIVE masterclass will show you step by step how to produce a CV. A CV that will attract the right Recruiters & Hiring Managers so you can get offered your dream job at the right salary.
Why I created Ignored to Interviewed?
I wish I could write everyone’s CV was a point I came to in 2020 during the global pandemic. As a CV Writer, I was swamped and had to turn potential customers away as I just didn’t have the time.
It was also a time of mass redundancies and furlough; people were scared and didn’t always have the money to invest in working with a CV writer one-to-one.
As a CV writer, I have a straightforward process and understand what needs to go in a CV that consistently generates interviews. All I had to do was figure out a way to pass this information on to others in a way that enabled and encouraged them to take action.
Ignored to Interviewed was born.
The critical point for me was that this Masterclass had to make it easy to write the CV.
Have you ever taken an online class and then never done anything with it? I have, far too many times to mention.
It was important to me that Ignored to Interviewed offered more, that it encouraged and empowered you to write the CV.
That’s why it includes…
- A 2 hour LIVE online Masterclass takes you step by step through a CV writing process that works.
- 6 Sample CVs so you can see what an interview generating CV looks like
- 6 Template CVs so you can get started right away without worrying, all you need to do is fill in your personal details
- Access to me via email for 2 weeks after the Masterclass where you can get those burning questions answered, and you don’t feel alone
- Weekly accountability check-ins for 2 weeks after the Masterclass to encourage you to write your CV
- A review of your newly written CV by a professional CV Writer (that’s me, by the way) so you can be confident you’ve nailed it
- Job Search Tips because looking for a new job isn’t all about the CV, and I want to make sure you know exactly how to use the CV to its best advantage
How much does it cost?
The cost of Ignored to Interviewed is currently only £75.
Why is the cost £75?
The total value of each element offered separately is £610.
When you realise that, £75 is an incredible value.
Is there a refund policy?
Once you’ve attended the LIVE Masterclass, you’ll have access to all resources; there are no refunds at this point.
Who is this for?
Ignored to Interviewed is not for everyone, and I only want you to buy it if it’s right for you.
This is for you IF:
- You’re prepared to invest your time in writing your CV
- You’re ready to achieve your dream job
- You’re open-minded and willing to listen
- You’re prepared to ask yourself difficult questions to nail your value
Who is this not for?
This is NOT for you if:
- You’re not willing to invest time in writing your CV
- You believe your current CV is perfect
- You think a CV should be graphically designed with rainbows vomited across the page
- You want someone to write your CV for you
How long will it take to go through Ignored to Interviewed?
The LIVE Masterclass is 2 hours. While you’ll be given a recording attending live is more effective and allows you to ask questions.
Following the Masterclass, you can expect to do up to 5 hours of work on your CV. This doesn’t need to be in one go. In fact, I’d suggest you do it in hourly blocks to make sure you’re getting the best of yourself.
After the Masterclass, you have 2 weeks to write your CV and submit it for review. You can, of course, take longer to write it. Still, you’ll have missed out on the opportunity to ask questions via email and to have your draft CV professionally reviewed.
Why do I have a 2-week limit? To encourage you to write your CV. The closer you do it to the Masterclass, the better. All information will be fresh in your mind, and you’ll still have the energy and motivation to succeed.
What will I need to get started?
Commitment and a desire to succeed.
Access to a computer with the ability to attend an online session.
Who is your trainer?
I deliver the Masterclass, me (Elaine).
I survived 2 redundancies, a toxic workplace, and imposter syndrome and went on to have a successful management career.
For the past 3 years, I’ve been writing CVs and LinkedIn Profiles for job seekers in a wide range of roles and industries.
How do I access Ignored to Interviewed?
Once you sign up, you’ll receive an email with the link for the LIVE Masterclass.
Just before the Masterclass starts, you’ll receive a link to a Google Drive Folder, which will contain all the information you need.
What results can I expect?
Since I started writing CVs, I’ve seen some fantastic results from my clients:
- 90% of my clients get interviews immediately with their new CV
- My clients see a significant increase in self—confidence and belief in their value
- Clients feel more prepared for interviews because of the CV prep work
How do I sign up?
If you want to write a CV to help you attract the right Recruiters & Hiring Managers. If you want to be offered your dream job at the right salary, then check out Ignored to Interviewed.
Click the link below, and I’ll see you in the next LIVE Masterclass.